There is something about summer that makes you want to slow down. To set a proper table, pour something cold into a beautiful glass, and sit outside for longer than you planned.
This season I have been obsessed with the combination of blue linen, rattan and the warm pop of orange citrus. It sounds simple but together it creates something that feels intentional, warm and effortlessly beautiful.
Here is everything I found to recreate this exact feeling at home:
The secret to a beautiful summer table is not spending a lot — it is choosing pieces that feel cohesive. Stick to two or three colors maximum, mix textures like linen and rattan, and always add something natural like fruit or fresh flowers.
This look costs less than a dinner out and lasts all season. That is the kind of investment I can get behind.
Shop more aesthetic home and entertaining finds on our Pinterest

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario